The big screen reader is Flash based and it has a number of problems:
- The text is blurry.
- The pages are formatted for print, not for screen reading.
- The scrolling speed is so fast it's almost not usable (at least on a MacBook trackpad).
- The pages are shown as blurry images.
- The text is so small it is barely legible.
- There is no pinch-resizing.
- The zoom function makes the pages just too large to fit in landscape mode on an iPhone 4.
- The system doesn't remember where you left off, when you switch between the big screen reader and the mobile site.
- Why aren't errors in the text fixed?
- Why are links in the text not clickable?
But guess what, I'll probably become a paying customer just because of the convenience of immediate and ubiquitous access.